Friday, September 28, 2007

The Private Life

I think that people with a good career is not having the life that they can live and enjoy. Why? Because there is always that some one or something that is on your back checking on what you are doing without you knowing thats why you can't really live a private life even though other people think so. I got a person that it had happened to like Micheal Vick for an person that i can use. He had been doing something without the government knowing until they had checked up on him and cought him in a dog fight thats why people that have good careers can never have a private life because of what they were doing. I think that public life is okay but then there are always that someone that is stupid and will do something to catch the peoples attention life for an example the senator from connecticut I think it was the one who said that he wasn't gay until he got cought in the bathroom by an undercover for hitting on him in the airport I think it was.

No comments: