Wednesday, October 17, 2007
A Kindness Of Me
I can still remember this summer sunny day during our summer vacation after the 8th grade about four or five years ago when I was at my house. I was just sitting down on the coach watching television and all of a sudden with out thinking I just got up and started to clean the family and dinning room after that I had started to clean up the kitchen area from dusting and mopping the floors. After all of that was done I decided to clean my bedroom too because it was a big mess, when my mom had came home she had asked me if I had cleaned up the house when she was gone, so then I had told her yeah I cleaned up the house. She had asked me " so what made you clean up the house?" I had told her I don't know I had just decided to clean up the house because I was bored, all of a sudden my mom had gave me like fourty dollars just from cleaning up the whole house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment