Friday, August 17, 2007
Embarrassing Morning
It was a fear years back probably sometimes around September 2005 we had gone family camping with our friends and close family members. We had left after I had got out of school, it had taken us about two hours to get there. As we had arrived we had to unpack, set up our tents, and the adults had started to prepare the food. It was probably around 12 o'clock already so then my cousin's and I had decided to pull a all night non-sleeping for the night. We were just sitting by the fire talking and playing our with our cousin's, all of a sudden my cousin Peter had pulled a cramp so then we started to make fun of him for a while. The sun was already peeking over the mountain tops so then my cousin Sean, Peter, Ricky, and I decided to go shoot some fish with the pellet gun. As we started to walk down the stream I had spotted a fish so then my gun had started to pump the pellet gun and shoot the fish but then they were missing because the fish was swimming to fast. They had tried blocking it with a tree branch but then it didn't work at all. All of a sudden I had ran in the water and ran back out, they had started to laugh. They asked "why did you run in the water with your shoes on?", so then I told them that I had thought that I have had my sandals on ever since then that was the most embarrassing moment of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment