Wednesday, August 29, 2007
A Vivid Memory
As I was a littke kid my brother was always the one that was there for me no matter what the problem was since when we was small back then at the Westside of Merced on east 11st until now in the Northside of Merced. As we grew up in the ghetto neighborhood he had taught me alot of stuff from riding bikes to driving cars now. I can still remember this one time when we had just got off the bus from school and he had left without me to the house, so then I had to walk home by myself to the house. As I was getting close tot he house I had seen a dog and the dog was sleeping so then I thought taht it wouldnt wake up. As I waled pass by the dog it had woked up and started to stare at me, all of a sudden it had started to chase me, I had ran around the car tripped and fell so the dog had bit my foot after that had happened. The dog had left and my neighbors had came out to hlep me. When I walked into the door my parents asked me waht had happened so then I had told them the sory and they punished my brother for leaving me. As I got older my brother had told me stories about not getting affiliated wit gangs and drugs because that wasn't the right thing, so then he had told me to hand out with the friends you trust and the ones that gots your back. Thats why I had wrote about my brother he was always the one that helped me out the most.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment