Friday, December 7, 2007
Hang Out Spot
The place that I hang out is mostly at my friends house in his garage. Everytime when I go there we would mostly likely kick it in the garage we would lift weights,watch television are do other things that we would do. Why do we kick it in his garage because thats where mostly everything is at the chairs sofa the portable water dispenser is at. We stay in there because we can see everything that is going on outside in street from where he lives at. We usually kick it there couple times a week in the garage either gambling for money or just having friends over and drink a couple of beer, have some girls over to hang out with us too. From where I hang out at we can just walk down the street to the playground area to play football when the wheater is nice and cold so you won't get hot and start to sweat. Wells that is pretty much i can tell you for right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment